About the Program :
This is a 4.5 month, full time program launched with a vision and passion to impart a strong foundation in pottery skills along with letting one explore the creative possibilities in clay. If you are a beginner in ceramics and are looking forward to taking up pottery as a serious hobby or a profession, then this course is for you!
The program is designed with a perfect balance of instructor-led and practice sessions. The program will have short individual or
group projects in between for students to build a creative connect between the various skills acquired in each course.
- Understanding and Exploring Clay : Clay basics, Glaze fundamentals, Firing
- Handbuilding : Pinching, Coiling, Slab Work, Scale Up
- Wheel Throwing : Cylinder, Bottle, Cups, Mugs, Round form, Bowls, Plates
- Understanding Elements of Design
- Complex Composite Forms : Handbuilding, Wheel Throwing
- Exploring Textures and Surface Decoration : Slip Trailing, Slip Transfer, Sgraffito, Inlay, Stamps
- Glaze Application : Dip Glazing, Pouring
Who can apply :
The course is open to anyone
- Who wants to explore ceramics as a profession
- Who wants to take it as a serious hobby
- Who might have or don’t have any prior experience in ceramics.
- Who is just curious to understand and explore this medium
For any query before making the payment, you can call us on 9535000629.
10, Temple tress row, S.T Bed, Cauvery Colony, Koramangala, Bengaluru
January 17 - May 31 I 10:00 AM-5:00 PM
Number of sessions: 4,5 Months
Venue: Claystation Studio Koramangala
Age: 16 and above
Fee: 151040 Rs.