- Students may use open studio hours to practice outside of class hours.
- Open studio is available between Tuesday to Friday (Weekday), 2.00 pm - 5.00 pm
- All Open Studio charges are exclusive of clay, glazes and firing charges.
- For open studio, members should bring their own tools, aprons and other necessary supplies.
- For glazing open studio articles, members need to bring in their own glaze supplies including supporting accessories.
- Members should take extreme care to avoid any accidents while firing their items in the kiln. If damages are encountered then participant will be asked to pay the damage charges.
- Members using open studio should clean the wheel, wedging tables and work tables thoroughly.
- Members will be given one shelf to store their open studio work. Additional shelf space can be purchased.
- Members opting to fire their open studio pieces should include proper signature for easy identification of your pieces.
- Open studio items will be fired only when the firing slot is available. You will need to talk to Studio manager to understand the schedule before you plan.
- Children and friends of members are NOT allowed in the facility during open studio hours.
- Open studio hours can change on short notice. Check the notice boards for updates.
- Type of work
- This is an educational facility with limited storage space. Hence currently the open studio service is not available for artist to make commercial work.
- The studio may not be able to fire all size and types of student work. Consult with studio manager for size limitations.
December 1 - December 15 I 2:00 PM-5:00 PM
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
Number of sessions: 8
Venue: Claystation Studio HSR Layout
Fee: 1000 Rs.