Pottery can be a hobby or it can become a major part of your life. This workshop is great way to start your exploration with clay in a relaxed environment. This workshop is also ideal if you are looking to do fun activity with your friends or family. No prior experience working with clay is needed.
This is a 1 day workshop, with 2 sessions, 3 hours each with 1 hour of lunch break. This workshop will delve into specific ceramic hand building techniques which are perfect for beginners. Each student will make an article using the technique and add necessary surface decoration.
Session date: 30th September Saturday
Session time: 10:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Pick Up Date for the Articles: October 21st Saturday - 28th October between 10:30am to 5:30pm
NOTE: Post 28th October, the articles will not be saved any further in the studio.
Cost includes all materials, plus your article will be glazed and fired by our staff after the event.
We are located at : 10, Temple tress row, S.T Bed, Cauvery Colony, Koramangala, Bengaluru
Google Maps :Claystation Bangalore
We are also on Instagram :Claystation Bangalore
Navya is a dynamic individual who wears multiple hats with finesse. With a background in architecture, she has a knack for designing. Her path took an unforeseen turn as she embraced a banking role, where her analytical thinking shone. Yet, Navya's creative soul yearned for expression.
Exploring clay became a revelation, fueling her newfound passion. Through this artistic journey, Navya continues to expand her skill set, dedicating herself to a lifelong pursuit of self-expression and mastery as an artist.
"Unleashing creativity, bridging worlds," reflects her heartfelt belief in the power of art to inspire and connect. Navya's diverse path shapes her unique approach, as she blends her skills and experiences to make a meaningful impact.
Instagram Handle : @studioathma
- On or before 7 days (23rd September) - Full refund
- On or before 2 days (28th September) - 50 % refund
- Cancellation after (28th September) - No refund
- All the refunds will be processed only after 15 working days post cancellation
- Transfer to another person - If a person is not able to attend the program for any personal reasons, they can transfer their slot to another person for the program they have registered for, and inform the studio at least 1 day before to add them in the group.
- Transfer to another class - Transfer to an alternative class date is not possible once you register. You will need to cancel the registration for the existing program (Cancellation and refund policy will apply) and re-register for the new program
3.Missed Sessions -
- Claystation will not offer refunds for the sessions missed
- Claystation reserves the right to cancel or change the schedule of classes. The participant will receive a full refund in the event of cancellation. However, if the classes are rescheduled, you can opt for shifting to the next batch/postponed date or take a refund.
- If the studio is forced to close due to factors outside of our control such as severe weather conditions, or an infectious disease such as Covid-19, we will make an effort to reschedule the paused sessions. However we will not offer any refunds
September 30 I 10:30 AM-5:30 PM
Number of sessions: 2
Instructor: Navya Rao
Venue: Claystation Studio Koramangala
Age: 16 and above
Fee: 2950 Rs.