- Students may use open studio hours to practice outside of class hours.
- Open studio is available between Tuesday -Friday (Weekday).
- On these days, two slots are available 10.00am-1.00 pm and 2pm-5pm. If you want to opt for 5pm-8pm slot, consult with studio manager.
- Open studio is available for purchase for weekdays only.
- The weekday slot can be purchased semi-monthly. That is between 1st -15th of a month or 16th-31st of every month.
- Open studio slots are limited and you will need to purchase the slot online.
- All Open Studio charges are exclusive of clay, glazes and firing charges.
- For open studio, members should bring their own tools, aprons and other necessary supplies.
- For glazing open studio articles, members need to bring in their own glaze supplies including supporting accessories.
- Members should take extreme care to avoid any accidents while firing their items in the kiln. If damages are encountered then participant will be asked to pay the damage charges.
- Members using open studio should clean the wheel, wedging tables and work tables thoroughly.
- Members will be given one shelf to store their open studio work. Additional shelf space can be purchased.
- Members opting to fire their open studio pieces should include proper signature for easy identification of your pieces.
- Open studio items will be fired only when the firing slot is available. You will need to talk to Studio manager to understand the schedule before you plan.
- Children and friends of members are NOT allowed in the facility during open studio hours.
- Open studio hours can change on short notice. Check the notice boards for updates.
Type of work
- This is an educational facility with limited storage space. Hence currently the open studio service is not available for artist to make commercial work.
- The studio may not be able to fire all size and types of student work. Consult with studio manager for size limitations.
- Open studio semi-monthly charge
- Rs. 1000
For Kiln 818 (Excl of taxes)
- Bisque firing full kiln
- Bisque firing half kiln
- Bisque firing full shelf
- Rs 500
- Glaze firing full kiln
- Glaze firing half kiln
- Rs. 1000
- Glaze firing full shelf
- Rs. 700
- Damage per shelf
- Rs. 2000